We are a team of health care professionals dedicated to providing women with the tools they need to become and to remain healthy throughout their lives. Our gynecologists, obstetricians, midwives and therapists work together to promote health and well-being for women at all stages of life.
75 Pringle Way, 8th floor
Reno, NV 89502
• Ricardo Garcia, MD, F.A.C.O.G.
• Lester Ho, MD, PhD, F.A.C.O.G.
• Terrence McGaw, MD, F.A.C.O.G.
• Craig Klose, MD, F.A.C.O.G.
Women’s Health Specialists of Nevada provides complete gynecologic and obstetric care for women at all stages of life. We are a bilingual office with both Spanish speaking physicians and staff. Hablamos español.
- Well woman examinations
- Breast health
- Pap smears
- Breast feeding support
- Labor & delivery
- Midwifery services
- Pregnancy testing
- Prenatal and postpartum care
- Routine & high-risk pregnancy
- Colposcopy and Biopsy
- da Vinci® robotically-assisted gynecologic surgery
- Endometrial Biopsy
- Endometral Ablation (Novasure, Hydrothermal Ablation (HTA))
- Hysterectomy (laparoscopic, vaginal, abdominal)
- Laser and Laparoscopic Surgery
- LEEP Procedure
- Tubal Sterilization and Essure Sterilization Procedure
- General women's health
Midlife & Menopause
- Osteoporosis counseling
- Hormone Therapy counseling
Family planning and birth control counseling
- Full range urodynamic testing
- Incontinence therapy & surgery
- Pelvic Prolapse diagnosis and surgery
Clinical trials - involving new medications and procedures in gynecology
- Clinical Psychologist
- Hypnotherapeutic counseling
- Lynn Anderson, APN, CNM, Midwife
- Tamera Baumann, Midwife
- Brenda M. Lee, CCHt, CC
- William "Jack" Mayville, PhD, MFT
- Yvonne Peterson, Front Office Supervisor
- Cathi McCrea, Biller/Certified Coder
- Becky Powers, Nurse Coordinator